Sometimes kids will not get easy to accept the food in the morning, except they were lazy to eat they are often get bored with the menu that was prepared. In this case you will need to create something new as breakfast ideas easy, that can be accepted by your kids to protect their bodies and immunity, a food that is consumed by the kids would have a very big role, especially for their better career in every day.
There is a lot of reason for you not to be lazy on preparing the breakfast for your kids, these recipes will help you to find out what kind of the best food that would be accepted by your kids. Now, they will never be rejecting the food that is made as their breakfast menu, the combination of ingredients also additional taste from the dressing, will help you to get this thing easy particularly for being accepted by the kids.
I. Spinach Mushroom Scrambled Eggs
The first menu that you can try to make at home is the spinach mushroom scrambled eggs, that you can serve it for your kids with some of the combination. As a parent you can make something unique with the shape, you can create the unique shape that can be accepted by your kids as one of the best solution for you, that is why cooking a scrambled egg is not always be boring as you can do anything.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large eggs whites
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ½ cup thinly sliced fresh mushroom
- ½ cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons shredded provolone cheese
Steps to Cook:
- Whisk eggs, eggs whites, salt and pepper in a small bowl until blended.
- Prepare a small non-stick skillet, heat over medium-high then add a butter.
- Started to add a mushrooms, cook and stir around 3 to 4 minutes until tender.
- Add spinach also cook and still until wilted, do not forget to reduce the heat to medium.
- Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains, also stir in cheese.
II. Easy Eggs and Chorizo Wrap
Most people are likely to prepare a breakfast from the Mexican or Spanish cuisine, except it is one of the easy menu to create it is also one of the delicious taste of breakfast. You can always have breakfast idea easy, as long as you would like to try or start to make a change in your mind that cooking is always be easy, this recipe is one of the simple step for you to get an easy breakfast for your kids.
This recipe does not require you any specific skills to cook, this will only need to lead you for having a willingness in the way to cook something new for your kids. Today parent is often get confuse or even giving up when their kids does not want to accept their breakfast menu, this might be caused by the feeling of bored to get the same food every day, with this combination your kids will always accept your
- 12 ounces fresh chorizo
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 flour tortillas
- Optional toppings: thinly sliced green onions, minced fresh cilantro and salsa.
- Remove chorizo from casings.
- Cook chorizo over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until cooked through in a large skillet, breaking into crumbles, drain and return to pan.
- Whisk eggs and milk until blended in a small bowl.
- Add egg mixture to chorizo, cook and stir until eggs are thickened.
- Stir in cheese, spoon 1.2 cup egg mixture across center of each tortilla.
- Add toppings of your choice.
III. Grandmother’s Toad in A Hole
Looks like having the same shape with a sweet delicious pie, this recipe would be very useful for you to provide something as the breakfast menu in the morning. This is also one of a healthiest recipe for your kids, that can make them easily accept the food because the shape is familiar with the for that is become their favorite, that is why you will need to try in applying this new and best menu for breakfast.
30 minutes is the time estimation for you to make this food ready, with a very simple ingredient that is easy to find, this menu also will not put you in the same place to cook. You can do anything while waiting this food done to be baked, as a parent in the morning you will need to prepare a lot of things for your family, that is why waiting the food to get ready is not the best way to do, since you can let it be baked.
- 3 large eggs
- Cup 2% milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package uncooked maple breakfast sausage links
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Butter and maple syrup
- Prepare oven and preheat to 400 degrees.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and salt in a small bowl.
- Whisk flour into egg mixture until blended.
- While you were waiting to let it stand for 30 minutes, you can cook sausage according to package into three pieces.
- Prepare ovenproof skillet and place oil on it.
- Place in oven until hot for about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir batter and pour into prepared skillet, top with sausage bake until golden brown for 25 minutes.
IV. Ham and Swiss Omelet Recipes
Cook an omelet is always being one of the best solution when you were afraid to make the other menu, as it is having a lot of possibilities to fail. This omelet recipe is one of the easiest way to provide something for your family, that would be very useful when you need to prepare in a rush hour every morning, with the variety of ingredients your kids will always accept this food to get into their mouth also get ready to go.
When you are wonder about the difference between the ordinary omelet with this, it could be seen from the ingredients that is use to get this food ready. Ham and Swiss cheese is one of the main ingredients that make it different, that could change the taste of this omelet become the extraordinary food that you have ever made in your life, as you can apply this recipe to cook at home for a breakfast ideas easy.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup cubed fully cooked ham
- ¼ cup shredded Swiss Cheese
- Prepare a small nonstick skillet, set the heat into medium-high then melt butter.
- Whisk eggs, water, salt, and pepper and mixture together immediately.
- Push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- Start to place a ham on one side and sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold other side over filling, prepare a plate and slide omelet onto it.