Create a breakfast menu is not something that is hard to do, since you can always cook anything that can be accepted both by your mouth and your belly. There are tons of breakfast ideas for kids that you can apply, or you can do any practice at home when you have a time to cook, this idea would be very useful for you especially when your kids are hard to eat, which it is not a good situation for their health.
A simple breakfast menu can be gotten from any kinds of way, either it is suddenly come in your ideas or you can watch the recipes from the internet or cooking tutorial videos. You cannot force the kids to eat something that they do not like, as a parent when this situation happens to you it is means that you will need to do something, that can make your kids ready to accept the food that already serve by your hand.
I. Simple Breakfast Bar for a Happy Tummy
Breakfast bar is not something that is hard to cook, even that you can always find it in any market or food store, which you can made it by yourself. There is an easy way to made this breakfast bar for every single morning, while you just only need to follow the instruction step by step, this is not a hard recipe to do for you as a beginner in starting your cooking experience started from today with this recipe.
There is a lot of advantages when you can cook a simple breakfast bar by yourself, you can get it done as the texture will be the same with your desire. Sometimes a bar that is sold in the store having too much sugar contaminated on it, that is why when you can cook it by your own way, you can always provide a healthy breakfast for your kids according to your preference as one of the healthiest food.
- 50 grams mixed dried fruit (for your preference: a mixture of raisins, sultanas, and apricots)
- 50 grams mixed seed
- 140-grams oats
- 25-grams multi-grain hoop cereal
- 100-grams butter
- 100-grams light muscovado sugar
- 100-grams golden syrup
- Prepare baking parchment to tin the bake, grease and line a 20cm square cake.
- Add the seeds, oats, and cereal, and mix well. Do not forget to put the dried fruit in a mixing bowl.
- Put the golden syrup, sugar, and butter in the saucepan. Cook gently on the hob, stir it with the spatula, until the butter and sugar are melted.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the saucepan, and remove from the heat. Mix well until all the ingredients are coated with the syrup mix.
- After done all of the steps above, you can fill the baking tin with the mixture.
- Use the spatula to press the mix down.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 160 degrees C, leave it to cool completely before cutting into the same size as you want.
- Store in an airtight tin for up to 3 days, if they last that long.
II. Easy to Made Breakfast Muffin
Create a combination for a breakfast menu is one of the best solution, to make your kids ready to accept the food that you already serve. Muffin is one of their favorite food, maybe you are too often by giving them the same menu in every single day, that can make them get bored with the food or do not wanted to eat the food, since today start to put aside any ordinary breakfast menu and change with this muffin.
Not only an adult, kids also would like for having a happy tummy in everyday to start their activity at school, by preparing some of the new breakfast menu can help you to increase their willingness, to accept their breakfast in the morning. This menu is one of the breakfast ideas for kids, that can make you feel relax in every single morning since your kids can accept any food that you already serve for
- 2 large eggs
- 150ml pot natural low-fat yogurt
- 50ml rapeseed oil
- 100-grams apple sauce or pureed apples
- 1 ripe banana
- 4 tablespoons clear honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200-gams wholemeal flour
- 50-grams rolled oats, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 100-grams blueberry
2 tablespoon mixed seed (often use pumpkin, sunflower, and flaxseed)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C, line a 12-hole muffin tin with 12 large muffin cases.
- Prepare a jug to mix the eggs, yogurt, oil, apple sauce, banana, honey, and vanilla.
- Tip the remaining ingredients, except the seeds, into a large bowl, do not forget to add a pinch of salt and mix to combine.
- Start to pour wet ingredients into the dry and mix briefly until you have a smooth batter.
- Do not overmix that can cause the muffins heavy. Try to divide the batter between cases.
- Sprinkle muffins with the extra oats and the seeds.
- Now, you just only need to wait while you are bake the batter for about 25-30 minutes. You can wait until the color turn golden and well risen.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool.
- This can be stored in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
III. Healthy Welsh Rarebit Muffin
There is a lot of type for a muffin in this world, one of them is Wels Rarebit Muffin that can be cooked your hand at home. The taste that is given by this muffin might be different with an ordinary one, this is one of the best solution to provide the breakfast ideas for kids, this recipe did not spend too much time for you to cook in the morning, that you can do other activity while you are waiting the muffin to be baked.
- 225-g self-raising flour
- 50 gram plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ level bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ level teaspoon mustard powder
- 100-gram strong cheese, half grated, half cubed
- 6 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 150-grams greek yogurt.
- 125ml milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare oven and preheat to 200 degrees C.
- While waiting, you can mix together the self-raising and plain flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and mustard powder in a bowl.
- Prepare the other bowl, mix the cheese, oil, yogurt, milk, egg, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Combine all the ingredients and divide between the muffin cases in the muffin tin.
- Prepare the tin, and place it. Heat the on the oven over 20-25 minutes until golden. Remove and cool slightly on a rack.