Before we go any further, let’s find out the reason why did people actually love chicken soup so really bad. It may become to the recipe that is very easy to do in your own kitchen. With simple ingredients, utensils, and flavors, chicken soup is the right option to take as your daily meal. Let’s find out on how actually chicken soup is made by follow these simple chicken soup recipes we’ve provided down below.
When is the Perfect Time to Have Chicken Soup?
Winter is about to coming, and chicken soup will be the best option to keep your body warmer anytime. With a bowl of homemade chicken soup, you will always get a perfect time to spend yourself on snowy weather with no worry comes along. But wait, this cuisine is not only becoming so popular only on winter, but also really wanted to get on all the weather that is coming over during a year.
What does actually make people want to have chicken soup on breakfast, lunch, or even dinner? The answer may come from its recipe which is simply easy, totally healthy and really tasty. Chicken soup recipes are containing with various vegetables, very fresh chicken meat and affordable pantry ingredients, but it still taste delicious though it looks so simple and easy to cook.
With a hearty texture, homemade chicken soup is one of a great choice that keeping your body warmer, especially when the weather becomes too cold like in winter. Moreover, Contains of high of protein, fiber, iron, and with a well-balanced nutrition inside, chicken soup is a great meal to take for your meal time in all day. So, let’s see these following steps to make chicken soup in a much easier way down below.
Ingredients to Make Chicken Soup
- Carcass and bones from one 4- to 5-pound roast chicken, but you can also use a mild-flavored rotisserie chicken
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 thick sliced medium carrots
- 2 thick sliced celery stalks
- 1 chopped medium onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup white rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Kosher salt
Simple Steps to Cook Chicken Soup
- Begin with put the bones and carcass from a leftover chicken. You can also sliced them in several pieces then put it into a large pot.
- Cover with the broth and 4 cups water.
- Bring all the ingredients into a boil
- Cook in medium-high heat, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes
- Skim any foam or fat from the broth with a ladle as much as it needs
- Then remove the bones and carcass with tongs or a slotted spoon, then set aside and wait until cooler.
- Add the celery, onions, bay leaf, and carrots to the broth
- Bring back to a simmer and cook all the ingredients until the vegetables are about half cooked, it may need about 10 minutes on cook.
- Then stir in the rice (to keep it from sticking to the bottom), and cook until the grains are just al dente, 10 to 12 minutes.
- After you have done with all the steps above, bring you back to the carcass and bones that has been cool and able to handle
- Begin with picking off the meat then shred it into bite-size pieces
- Now it’s time to focus on rice. When the rice is totally done, try to add the meat to the broth and simmer until warmed through, it may need about 1 minute on process
- Then stir in the parsley and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt or more to taste.
- Finally, your homemade chicken soup is really ready to serve in hot
Though there are many chicken soup recipes that offers many easiness came across at the internet, you still have to choose the perfect one. When it is really simple to make it on your own, there’s no excuse to give the best and tastiest dish for your beloved one. If you want to cook a chicken soup that may become a favorite meal for your family, try this recipe we have prepared for you up above.