Chicken recipes will always be a good choice when you already confuse about to cook any regular dinner recipes that you ussually done. There is a lot of top and easy dinner recipes chicken that you can follow, in order to create a new sensation for the food, thre is never been easy to cook witout any direction especially if this is your fist time to cook something new that you have never ever try before.
Most people will think that in the way of cooking a chicken it would be easy if we can only fry it, withou put any other seasoning or ingredients inside. This is only one of the boring steps, that can make you food tste as a regular food that you will need to create something new, this is one of the reason for some people in looking for a new recepis, especially chicken is one of the most populer menu among people.
I. Chicken and Chorizo Jambalaya
Spanish food is always be the best food for dinner, since you can have a taste of fidd that you have never been to try before. Jambalaya itself is one of the best chicken menu, that mostly people will use it for a dinner menu, the taste of Spanish sauce will give the best experience for you once you eat this, this menu also not that hard to cook, you will need 45 minutes to cook this menu untill its done.
This menu would be very usefull once you want to cook for your beloved one, especially when you already get bored with the chicken menu that you usually cooked. The variety of ingredients is not hard to find, since you can find it in everywhere especially today Spanish cuisine, is one of the most favorite cuisine in almost all around the world, that can make you easier to find the ingredients to cook this menu.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 75-gram chorizo
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 250 grams long grain rice
- 400 can plum tomato
- 350ml Chicken stock
- Get a large frying pan set to the medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Fry 2 chopped chicken breasts and wait for 5 to 8 minutes until the color changes to golden.
- Once the chicken done. Tip in the 1 diced onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until sodt.
- You may add 1 thinly sliced red pepper, 2 cloves of garlic, 75-gram sliced chorizo and 1 table spoon Cajun seasoning, this will take around 5 minutes to cook or even more.
- Stir the chicken back in with 250 grams long grain rice, also do not forget to add 400 grams can of tomatoes, and 350ml chicken stock. In the way to cook it, you will need to cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the rice start tender, so you can serve it.
II. Tasty Salsa Chicken Recipes
Salsa sauce is one of the most popular sauce from Mexican or Spanish food, since you can add this sauce to cook for any kind of ingredients that can make the taste feel different than before. Even the chicken can be cooked by this sauce, you can feel the incredible taste of sauce on your food, this can make the chicken taste different on your mouth as there is a lot of people who already try this recipe before.
They were feel satisfy with the after taste from the cuisine, a simple ingredient is one of the advantage from this cuisine, especially the step to cook is quite easy to follow. As the beginner it will be easy for you, to have the best cooking experience with the Spanish cuisine, you can feel the difference on the chicken menu that you have never ever taste before, you can make you belly would not stop to eat this Chicken
- 4 skinless, also boneless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 table spoons sour cream (optional ingredients)
- Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C, or 375 degrees F.
- Place the chicken breasts in one medium size of baking dish. Pour taco seasoning on the both sides of chicken breasts, also do not forget to pour salsa all over the chicken.
- Once the oven is hot, you can bake the chicken on the degrees that already set before. You may need to wait for 25 to 35 minutes until the chicken is tender, the chicken also would be very juicy from its look and once you taste it.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, get bake it again for 3 to 5 minutes. This will make the cheese melted and bubbly, so you can feel a perfect taste from the salsa sauce and cheese. On the top of the chicken you may add a sour cream if you want.
III. Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken
Cooking without garlic would give the empty taste for the food that you made, adding a garlic to the cuisine will help you to have a strong taste from it. This is also one of the good things for you, once you cook the chicken and add some of the garlic on it, especially when you can combine some of other ingredients to the chicken, get the lime juice as one of the seasoning in the end is one of the best
People mostly will try this recipe as one of the dinner recipes chicken, that is also quite easy to follow as one of the home made cuisine. The strong taste from garlic also the refreshing taste from lime, is one of the unforgettable taste once you cook this cuisine for you or your beloved one, when you want to try to cook this menu it would be easy for you to find the ingredients anywhere as one of the basic ingredients.
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/5 teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 boneless, and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- Prepare a small bowl to mix the salt, black pepper, cayenne, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and parsley. You need also to pour this mixed ingredient and mix generously on both sides of chicken breasts.
- Prepare a skillet into the medium heat, add butter and olive oil on the skillet to cook the chicken. Stir fry until the color of the chicken change into the golden brown, this will take about 6 minutes to get each sides well done to cook. Add 2 teaspoon garlic powder and lime juice, cook again for 5 minutes or more, stirring frequently to coat evenly with sauce.
IV. Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Baked garlic parmesan chicken is often use as the main menu for the dinner, this cuisine has its own characteristic of taste that can make your mouth feel incredible once you eat this. There is two ways to enjoy this chicken cuisine, whether you would like to eat this with baked or fried since both of the ways will give you the same experience to eat the garlic parmesan chicken, this is one of the special cuisine
If you ever try to eat this cuisine before, both either to baked or fried the chicken that you bought from the restaurant, now, you can make it by your own hand at home. Do not need to be afraid if this is the first time for you to cook, since the ingredients to cook this parmesan chicken is quite easy to find, also will not take any longer to get it done there is a simple step that you can do to get this parmesan chicken.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1.4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 skinless, and boneless chicken breasts
- Prepare the oven to get it heat with 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C. lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Get the medium size of bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In the other bowl, mix the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip the chicken breasts in the oil and garlic, also in the crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, you can see it done once the chicken is no longer pink and juicy.
V. Chicken and Chorizo Ragu Recipe
Almost the same as pasta, chicken and chorizo Ragu menu is one of the favorite dishes today, refreshment taste when you eat this on your mouth would never lie. You can cook this cuisine as one of the dinner recipes chicken, that you can have other combinations for every chicken menu that you can serve it for your family, this is one of the simple set of cuisine for the dinner that is quite easy to cook.
- 120-grams chorizo
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon hot smoked paprika
- 80 grams sundried tomatoes
- 600 grams skinless and bonless chicken thighs
- 400 grams can tomatoes
- 100ml chicken stock
- 1 lemon juice
- First you may jacket potatoes, chopped parsley and sour cream.
- Prepare a frying pan set into the medium heat as a large sauce pan, fry the chorizo for 5 minutes until it releases its oil and start to char at the edges. Add the onion also fry again for about 5 minutes or more as your preference until it soft.
- Tip the garlic and cook for 2 minutes before stirring in the paprika and sundried tomatoes.
- Add the chicken thighs and fry for 2 minutes, it will take 2 minutes for each side to get it done at least until they are well coated in the spices, you can also see the color is turning brown.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes and stock, do not forget to turn the heat down.
- Cover the pan and cook for about 40 minutes until the chicken is falling apart and the sauce is a little bit thick.
- For an extra taste you can stir the lemon juice. Serve it by pilling spoonful of the Ragu into hot jacket potatoes with parsley, pour also the soured cream if you like some.