Thinking about references for dinner menu is not something easy, people mostly gets confused about several choices that they already felt enough of using the old recipes. There is actually a lot of dinner recipes easy that you can follow, as the new references for your dinner menu with easy steps, you can feel the real taste of a very good taste of food, since you have never been cooked this recipe before.
Do not need to be afraid for an expensive cost for buying the ingredients, this menu only requires you to buy a simple ingredient that you can find it in everywhere. Once you already feel hungry this recipe will help you to cook faster, that you only need to cook for 30 minutes at least to make it well done, this recipe will teach you on how to make a simple recipes and make it look like an expensive value to cook.
1. Creamy Lemon Pepper Shrimp Spaghetti Recipes
Shrimp is always being a good ingredient to use, the taste of seafood will help you to feel better once you eat the food, especially you can add a creamy sauce with the taste of pepper. If you want to cook in a rush hour this recipe would be very helpful for you, since you only need at least 30 minutes to cook this recipe, this is one of the good and simple way to cook a delicious taste of food for your dinner.
- ¾ lb. Spaghetti
- 2 Table Spoons. Extra-Virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ lb. Medium shrimp
- ¾ tea spoons. Kosher salt
- ½ tea spoons. McCormick ground black pepper
- 6 Table spoons. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Table Spoons. Butter
- 3 Cloves garlic
- 1 block cream cheese
- ¼ Cup. Freshly chopped parsley leaves
Step to Cook:
- Prepare a large pot to cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain the water, do not forget to reserving 1 cup pasta water, return the spaghetti to pot and put it a while.
- The next step is about to cook the shrimp; you can prepare a large heavy bottomed skillet over medium or high heat. Cook the shrimp until it turns pink, add a seasoning ingredients with ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoons pepper. This will take times about 4 minutes, once you waiting till it done you can add 2 tablespoons lemon juice and put the shrimp on a plate.
- In the same skillet you can prepare a medium or high heat and melt a butter. You can add garlicand cook for 30 seconds. Add remaining ¼ cup lemon juice into the skillet you can wait until 1 minute. Whisk in ¾ up reserved pasta water and cream cheese. Whisk until cream cheese is melted stir it until it mixed with the sauce.
- Add cooked pasta and shrimp to skilled and toss to coat. You can add the reserved pasta water if it needed to loosen the sauce. Add a dressing ingredient with garnish, and parsley you can also serve it with lemon wedges to make the taste a little bit more fresh in your mouth.
2. Creamy Coconut Lime Salmon
Creamy sauce will always be the best offer for a dinner menu, since you can feel the savory taste from the food right after it come inside your mouth. This is one of the best creamy recipe for you to use salmon as the main ingredient, this is one of the healthy dinner menu with a simple step to cook while you only need at least 30 minutes to cook until it well done, that you can serve it for the dinner menu for your
Coconut can make the taste of your food become more savory, this is one of the good combination with salmon if you can cook it well done. Regular salmon menu would be boring if you cannot add more combination on sauce or other ingredient on it, this recipe would have an amazing taste once you cook it and your belly would never stop to accept this food, as one of the dinner recipes easy for you.
- 2 tablespoons. Coconut oil
- 4 (6-OZ.) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon. Kosher salt
- ½ small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 ½ piece ginger
- 1 (13.66-oz.) can Thai kitchen coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon. Fresh lime juice, prepare also lime wedges for serving
- 2 tablespoons. Chopped fresh basil
- 1 fresno chili
Easy Way to Cook:
- Prepare a large cast iron skillet, you can heat 1 tablespoon oil over a medium or high heat. Once you waiting the heat, you can season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt. Then you can start to put it on the skillet, try to cook until the color is change into golden brown and salmon easily releases from pan, it may take about 4 minutes to cook. Do not forget to use a thin metal spatula, so you will not break the salmon when you flip it, try to wait until the color change on the other side of salmon.
- You can add other ingredient such as garlic, onion and ginger, before you add the garlic do not forget to add an oil to skillet. Stirring occasionally for about 2 minutes, while you can cook the onion, garlic, and ginger until fragrant for 1 minute.
- While you are waiting, you can stir in coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Stirring occasionally until thickened, it will take around 5 minutes. You can also still in lime juice and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Once the salmon done to cook, you can plate it and add a garnish with basil, red chili, and do not forget to serve it with lime wedges for a better taste.
3. Instant Pot Chicken & Rice
Cooked a regular fried chicken would be bored if you cannot give any kind of a variety combination, since you can cook a chicken with many ways. Your creativity will be needed once you want to add a variety of combination while you are cooking, now, you can cook a chicken with a simple ingredient and have a different variety of taste, this is one of the best menu for you for having a delicious dinner menu.
- 1 tablespoon. Extra-Virgin olive oil
- ½ yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon. Dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon. Smoked paprika
- 1 c. white rice
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 11/4 c. Low-Sodium chicken broth or water
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Chopped parsley for garnish
Simple Steps for a Good Dinner Menu:
- Prepare a pot and heat it with an oil. Cook an onion until softened for about 3 to 4 minutes, you can add garlic, oregano, and paprika, cook it together until fragrant for about 1 minute.
- Prepare the rice and broth stir in with salt and pepper. You can add carrots, bell pepper, and chicken, add the season generously with salt and pepper.
- Close lid, change the setting to manual or pressure cook set it for 8 minutes on high. Let pot decompress naturally for 10 minutes once it done to cook, release pressure to remove lid and shred chicken. You may add parsley before serve it.
4. Happy Tummy with The Best Lamb Burger Recipes
Burger is one of the most favorite menu among people in this world, people mostly cooked a delicious burger for every menu whether it is for a dinner or breakfast, burger will always have a good taste in our mouth. There is a simple way to cook a burger, lamb here is one of the main ingredient that is used to make the tasty burger, there is the different between you cook a regular burger with this Greek burger.
You may feel the difference on how it can make your belly will never stop to accept the food, this is something that you need to know before you cook it, that you will never stop to load more food in your mouth. Here is the simple step and ingredients that you can follow in order to cook this Greek burger, so you can have a new best dinner with a delicious taste of food for dinner recipes easy at home.
- ½ c. Full-Fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ c. Crumbled feta
- 2 teaspoon chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 Pound ground lamb
- 4 Hamburger buns
- ¼ red onion
- Arugula for serving
Steps to Cook:
- Prepare a medium size bowl, you can combine yogurt, feta, mint, and lemon zest stir it together. Season with salt and pepper.
- You can divide ground lamb into 4 equally size patties. Season both sides with salt and pepper, you can push it with your thumb to make the spices soak into the lamb.
- Prepare a large cast iron skillet with a medium-high heat, add a burger and cook until it crisp on the outside and still slightly pink in the center, this may take 6 minutes per side for medium cook.
- Add a yogurt sauce to the top and bottom, dress the burger with patty, red onion, arugula, and top bun.