Sometimes you only need to cook a delicious dinner recipes healthy to eat in every night, with a small combination of ingredients and ways to cook. It is important for you to know that cook a healthy dinner would be important for your life, you may take care of the nutrition that is go inside of your body, since you can make it balance to control the imunity for your body to stay strong in doing the activity also to survive in every condition.
Dinner is one of the most important time for you to to get a very good nutrition, after a long day activity that you need to recharge your energy. It would need a lot of a healthy ingredients that can replace the energy that already wasted, simply, when you are eating the dinner, energy that you have got from the food would be proccessed in the morning, to help you build a strong immunity and get ready for doing the
I. Delicious Salina Chicken Recipes
Italian food is always one of the good taste of food that you have ever try in your life, there is no body in this world who does not like the taste of italian food. The flavor will always have it’s own characteristic that is different with other, that is why italian cuisine will always be a good preference for you in learning about the making of a perfect food, while you just only need to remember the step to cook the ingredients.
Salina Chicken is one of the most favorite dinner cuisine from Italy, where most of Italian would prefer to eat the chicken with this combination. Mostly people from other country would be curious to taste this food, especially when the tourist come to Italy they will never forget the taste of this cuisine, untill they would like to try to cook this cuisine at their home, here is the simple recipe to make this special Italian food.
- 750 grams aubergines
- 1 x 1.4 kilograms whole free range chicken
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 small red chillies
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 springs woody herbs rosemary, thyme, bay
- 50 grams baby capers
- 2 red onions
- 200 grams ripe cherry tomatoes
- 50 grams pine nuts
- 2 lemons
- 4 springs basil
Simple Steps to Make it Well Done:
- Chop the aubergines into 5 centimeters chunks and wedges, you can placed in a large size of bowl as a season with salt. Put aside for a while.
- Season all the chicken pieces with oil then place in a large shallow pan on a medium-high heat, you may place it with skin side down that can help you to get a golden color on all side. Wipe the salt off the aubergines the add to the pan, as the same you may need to wait until the color turn golden brwon.
- Remove the aubergines into the platter and reduce the heat to low.
- While waiting ypu may peel and slice the garlic, prick the chillies and place in the pan, then add the cinnamon, woody herbs and capers.
- Stir and fry for a couple of minutes. Slice the onions, stir them into the pan and cook for 15 minutes, you may wait until it starting to caramelize.
- While waiting you can preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Squeeze the tomatoes in a bowl of water to remove the seeds, then tear them into the pan.
- Put the chicken and aubergines back in, drizzle over any resting juices and do not forget to pour in 600 mililiter of water.
- Pour the pine nuts, squeeze over the lemon juice also cook at the bottom of the oven for 45 minutes untill it turns goden. You can serve it with adding a basil leaves.
II. Juicy Chickpea Chard Beff
For most people, beff will always have a good taste to eat whether you make it as a beacon or as a simple fried beff, since you can make your own creation in combining the ingredient to cook a beff. There is never been hard to cook at least you never try to do it, beff is one of the favorite food for most people in this world, it is important for you to know this chickpea beff cuisine in order to make something diffferent.
In the way to cook the cuisine you only need a simple ingredient, with 29 minutes to make it well done also get into your belly. Beff as the main ingredient is easy to find, especially to make it well done with a juicy meat, you just only need to prepare the special ingredient to cook the sauce as one of the perfect touch for the beff meat, this is one of the important touch to cook this juicy chickpea chard beff for you.
- 400 grams of higher-welfare beff fillet
- 1 x 480 grams jar of roaster peeled peppers
- 300 grams rainbow chard
- 1 heaped teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 x 660 jar of chickpeas
Method to Cook:
- Prepare a large casserole pan on a high heat.
- Season the beff with salt and pepper while waiting the pan to heat, place in the pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, sear for 5 minutes on each side.
- Darin peppers and quickly dice into 1 centimeter chunks.
- Remove the beff to a plate, you can add the fennerl seeds, peppers and all the seasoning to the beff fat left behind in the pan. Fry for 2 minutes, pour in the chickpeas and their juice, bring to the boil.
- Pour any resting juices, cover, and simmer gently on a medum heat, leave it for 12 minutes.
- After the beff is cooked as its smells good, turn it occasionally.
- Rest the beff for 2 minutes, then slice it while you can also season the chickpeas. Adding a red wine vinegar, and extra virgin olive oil for a better taste.
III. Highly Recomended Tuna Fettuccine Pasta
Mostly people around the world would try to eat pasta as one of the simple cuisine, especially when they are only have a limited time to cook. Pasta will always have a good taste in your mouth, the ingredient that is being used to cook the pasta is quite simple and also easy to find, cook a pasta also is good for the beginner that they can learn on how to cook the cuisine as one of the dinner recipes healthy.
- 50 grams almonds
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 anchovy fillets in oil
- Olive oil
- 300 grams dried fettucine or you can use linguine
- 4 baby courgettes
- 300 grams yellow fin tuna
- 1 x 400 gram tin cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 30 grams pecorino cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
Simple Steps to Cook:
- Prepare a large frying pan on a medium heat, toast the almonds then tip into a pestle and mortar.
- Peel the onion and garlic. Then cop with the anchovies and add to the pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, fry for about 4 minutes.
- While waiting, you can cook the pasta in a pan, boil a water then add a little bit of salt to make a little bit tasty.
- Slice the coutgettes in ½ centimeter thick, chop the tuna into rough 1 centimeter dice, stir them into the frying pan.
- Scrunch the tomatoes, then squeeze the lemon juice also leave it to tick away and stirr.
- Grate the pecorino, then pound the almonds until fine.
- Use tongs to drags the pasta straight into the frying pan, get the water a little bit strachy. Toss together, then turn the heat off also pour the courgette flower. Toss in the pecorino and most of the almonds.
- Add the seasoning, losen with an extra splash of cooking water. Add the remaining almonds also pout some of the extra virging olive oil.
IV. Grilled Chicken with Charred Pineapple Salad 30 mnt
Sometimes people’s gets unfamiliar to combine between the fruite with other ingredient, salty food is not one of the matched combination for some people in this world. They will think that this is one of the bad ideas to cook the salty food with adding some fruity matterials, this would be different when you add the pineapple salad into your grilled chicken as you will never stop to eat a dinner recipes healthy.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Olive oil
- 2 x 150 grams free range chicken breasts
- 150 grams quinoa
- 50 grams white cabbage
- 1 large handful of salad leaves
- ¼ of pineapple
- 50 grams natural yoghurt
- 1 fresh red chilli
- ½ an avocado
- ½ a bunch of coriander
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapenos
- 2 lime
An Easy Methods:
- Prepare a bowl, combine the oregano with 1 or 2 tablespoons of oil. Add a seasoning salt and black pepper.
- Prepare a sharp knife, slice the chicken breasts then open each one out flat. Place the bowl with the herby oil, turning each side untill it gets the golden brown color.
- Cook the quinoa according to the instructions, drain and set aside.
- Peel and destone the avocado half, then scoop the felsh into a blender for the dressing. Add half the coriander, jalapenos, and 1 ½ lime juice, adding also a splash of oil stirr through the quinoa.
- Shred the cabbage, pick the remaining coriander leaves. Toss with the salad leaves.
- Prepare a high heat pan, peel the pineapple and chop into 4.
- In the same pan, griddle the chicken for 5 minutes, wait until it coocked or golden brown, and leave the rest for a couple of minutes.
- Chop the griddled pineapple into bite-sized chunks. Do not forget to slice the chicken into thin strips, desseed and finely chop the chilli for adding.
- Device the yoghurt between four plates, then top with the chicken. Next, you can add the pineapple on one side and dressed quinoa on the other. Toss the leaves and cabbage with the juice of the remaining lime, add also a little salt and pepper.