Live healthy start from how the way you consume the food, that will give the impact to your body specially to increase the strength for your daily activity. Maybe you are often try to looking for some vegan food out there, that it might also costs a lot to you since you can cook it by yourself by looking at some of the dinner recipes vegetarian, to teach you on the way to cook the vegan food correctly also have a good taste.
There is a lot of easy ways to cook the vegan foods as long as you would like to learn on how to do it, most of the recipes on the internet will show you the steps also the ingredients to use. Sometimes they are also providing the video for you to see the cooking tutorials, that can make you feel a little bit more confidence while you were cook the food, so you can make it correctly and having a very good taste.
I. Pressure-Cooker Chickpea and Potato Curry
Sometimes people did not get used to eat the pressure-cooker food, it will be different once you eat the pressure-cooker chickpea and potato curry. These two ingredients would have a very good taste once you cooked it with pressure-cooker, especially when you can combine most of the other ingredients correctly, with a perfect seasoning taste from the additional ingredients for the best cooking experience.
Potato is one of the vegetable that is matched to eat with the curry, that is why most vegetarian liked to eat this potato with the curry sauce. You can apply this recipe at home, especially to cook something that is quite healthy enough for you and your beloved one, this recipe has been proven that it can serve your desire to have a good food, especially to get your belly feel satisfy with the food.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon masala salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 ½ cups vegetable stock
- 2 cans chickpeas or garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 large baking potato
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Chopped cilantro
- Hot cooked rice
- Sliced red onion and lime wedges (optional)
- 1. Get the electric pressure cooker on a 6-qt setting for a stir fry. Try to adjust for medium heat, add oil and start to cook and stir onion until its crisp-tender, this will take about 2 to 4 minutes.
- 2. Add garlic, ginger, and dry seasoning, cook it and stir for 1 minute, you can add stock to pressure cooker. Cook for about 30 seconds, start stirring to loosen browned bits from pan, then press cancel to stir in chickpeas, tomatoes, and potato.
- 3. Lock lid; adjust to pressure-cook on high for 3 minutes, let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes; then you can quick release any remaining pressure, and press cancel again.
- 4. Now, you can stir in lime juice, sprinkle with cilantro. Serve it gently with rice, red onion, and lime wedges for a refreshment.
II. Pressure-Cooker Spice Trade Beans and Bulgur
Eat the beans in our live would be better for our health, it can keep our heart healthy if you can consume it quite well. Now you can eat the beans with any kind of combinations, that can give you the different taste rather than you cooked it regularly, this recipe is one of the dinner recipes vegetarian that can make your dinner have a really good taste from a healthy beans, as one of the best veggie food in the
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 ½ cups bulgur
- 2 medium onions
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 carton vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Minced fresh cilantro
- Get ready the electric pressure cooker, get the setting to stir-fry on a 6-qt. adjust for medium heat, add 1 tablespoon oil, start to cook and stir the bulgur until lightly browned this will take about 2-3 minutes. When it done remove from pressure cooker.
- Get the pressure-cook ready again the add 2 tablespoons oil, cook and stir onion and red pepper until crisp-tender for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and seasonings, cook again for 1 minutes or any longer. Press cancel, the add broth, soy sauce, and bulgur to the cooker.
- Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust it on low for 12 minutes. Press cancel, then select stir-fry add tomatoes, beans, raisins, and brown sugar’ simmer, uncovered until mixture is slightly thickened and heated, this will take about 10 minutes then pour with cilantro.
III. Pressure-Cooker Stuffed Peppers
As a vegetarian you will need to know a lot of dinner recipes vegetarian, that can help you to find a good ingredient to consume as good as the nutrition. There is an easy way to cook several ingredient as a vegan, except the easy way to cook the price to get the ingredients is also cheap enough for us, that is why there is never be too hard for you to live healthy as long as you have a very strong willing to do it.
- 4 medium sweet red peppers
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- ¾ cup salsa
- 1 small onion
- ½ cup frozen corn
- 1/3 cup uncooked converted long grain rice
- 1 ¼ teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Reduced-fat sour cream (optional)
- Insert 1 cup of water into the trivet, also set a 6-qt on electric pressure cooker.
- Cut and discard tops from peppers, then remove the seeds.
- Prepare a large bowl, then mix beans, cheese, salsa, onion, corn, rice, chili powder, and cumin, also set peppers on trivet.
- Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Try to adjust the pressure-cook on high for about 5 minutes. You can let the pressure to release naturally.