Chicken became the rich world’s most popular meat. It is delicious and contains protein, good for heart, boosts metabolism and promotes eye health, etc. Most people eat chicken for dinner yet if you want to cook it for everyday meals, you will need more recipes to cook chicken in many varians taste. Eating chicken for breakfest, lunch or dinner will be enjoyable with keto chicken recipes in any taste.
Preparing a healthy foods for your everyday meals and decided a nutrition meals. It begains your metabolism to start the day or it can easily make you full with a good taste of chicken served in many varians way. There are 3 keto chicken recipes that you should put on your list such as Low-crab garlic chicken, Oven-baked paprika chicken with rutabaga and chicken with herb butter.
I. Low-carb garlic chicken
First chicken food is low-crab garlic chicken, it has the most delicious and interesting looks that will attract you from the outside, the smells of garlic and other seasoning get your stomach hungry. You can put garlic on with this lively low-carb chicken dish!. Moreover, It’s full of lemon and fresh parsley which it makes the taste the world’s yummiest weeknight meal, its best to eat with family or friends.
There are some Ingredients that you should prepare before cook low-crab garlic chicken
- 10 oz. Romaine lettuce
- 5 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 4 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1½ lbs boneless chicken thighs
- 3 oz. butter
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp Tex-Mex seasoning
- 5 oz. Mexican cheese or cheddar
- cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
Now you are ready to cook low-crab garlic chicken by following these several steps on how to cook it.
- First thing you can do, Prepare the toppings while tearing the lettuce, chop tomatoes, dice avocados and then cesn those 3 things also chop the cilantro, Set them up aside.
- After that, Slice onion and pepper fairly thin.
- Then, start to cut the chicken into thin strips on a separate cutting board.
- Fry the chicken with the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Spread salt and pepper to give more taste on it and add onion, pepper and Tex-Mex seasoning when the chicken is almost cooked through, Lower the heat and continue to fry while stirring for a couple of minutes until the chicken is throughly cooked and the vegetables have softened just a bit.
- Lastly, Place lettuce in a bowl then add the chicken, mix the lettuce and chicken together. Add shredded cheese, diced avocado, chopped tomatoes, fresh cilantro and a dollop of sour cream this one is optional, you can use the cream.
II. Oven-baked paprika chicken with rutabaga
The second food is oven-baked paprika chicken, the taste of eureka paprika is so tasty and delicious. The looks outside the food is interesting outside with a good smells that can tempt your stomach to taste it. Juicy chicken nestled into hearty chunks of rutabaga with the colorful warmth of paprika will become your dinner list. You will need keto chicken recipes to make this oven bake paprika chicken.
There are some Ingredients that you should prepare before cook Oven-baked paprika chicken
- 30 oz. chicken thighs or chicken drumsticks
- 30 oz. rutabaga or celery root
- 4¼ oz. butter or olive oil
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Now you are ready to Oven-baked paprika chicken with rutabaga by following these several steps on how to cook it.
- First of all, you can start to preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Split the chicken quarters and place them in a baking dish.
- Then, Peel the rutabaga and cut into 2-3 inch pieces.So, that chicken and rutabaga pieces will be done at the same time and serves both fresh.
- Spread some salt and pepper to put more taste and sprinkle paprika on top of it. Place it in the baking dish.
- Furthur, Add olive oil or butter and mixed well then bake in the oven until the chicken is well done, it will take about 40 minutes. Lower the heat towards the end if the chicken or rutabaga is getting too golden brown.
- At the last, Serve with a generous amount of mayonnaise.
III. Keto chicken with herb butter
The third keto chicken recipes is chicken with herb butter. This keto meal is quick to made and yummy, Melt a large dollop on top of this mouthwatering butter-fried chicken will make you feel like you are in heaven because of the delicious taste of the chicken with herb butter on it. You’ll be getting your butter on in no time – and loving it. You can get this recipes to be for your dinner family or friends.
There are some Ingredients that you should prepare before cook chicken with herb butter
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 ⁄ 6 oz. butter or olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 5 1 ⁄ 3 oz. butter, at room temperature
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 8 oz. leafy greens, for example baby spinach
Now you are ready to Keto chicken with herb butter by following these several steps on how to cook
- Start with take the butter out of the fridge and bring to room temperature.
- Then, Mix all ingredients with the herb butter thoroughly in a small bowl and let sit until it’s time to serve.
- Furthur, Season the chicken with salt and pepper to put more taste on it. Fry in butter or oil on medium heat until the filets are cooked through, and register 165 degrees (75° Celsius) with a meat thermometer. Lower the temperature towards the end to avoid dry chicken filets.
- At the last, Serve the chicken on a bed of leafy greens and place a generous amount of herb butter on top.
Furthurmore, Chicken have a good impact for your body and it gives a delicious taste especially when you put more seasoning on it with varians recipes such as Low-crab garlic chicken, Oven-baked paprika chicken with rutabaga, chicken with herb butter and chicken fajita bowl. Keto chicken recipes will help you to set up your everyday meals more tasty.