Desserts are everyone’s favorite part after eating dinner foods, especially for kids that are crazy of sweetness taste. The sweet taste of desserts are so special. Desserts mostly serves with sweet foods such as chocolate, ice cream, pancake with honey on top, sweet cake, pudding, cream, etc. Here, The keto recipes desserts to make your perfect desserts after dinner with the family, friends or date.
When you want to have a special dinner with family, you need to list the foods that you going to cook. Keto recipes will help you to set up a perfect dinner and desserts to have with your family, friends or other special occasions. The first thing you need to do is write down the recipes of the foods that you going to cook then prepare the ingredients after that cook the foods step by step till the last round.
I. Keto pancakes with berries and whipped cream
The first dessert is pancakes with berries and whipped cream. Put these incredible keto cottage cheese pancakes as your first list and you will never go back to the legular one. The special recipes have a special topping to put it on top is berry topping gives them just the right amount of sweetness and everyone will love it! Especially for the kids.
There are some Ingredients that you should prepare before cook pancakes with berries and whipped cream.
- ½ cup fresh raspberries or fresh blueberries or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream Pancake
- 4 eggs
- 7 oz. cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 oz. butter or coconut oil
Now you are ready to cook pancakes with berries and whipped cream by following these several
steps on how to cook it.
- Firstly, Add eggs, cottage cheese and psyllium husk to a medium size bowl and mix together. Let it cool down for 5 – 10 minutes till it thicken up a bit.
- Secondly, melt a butter or heat up oil in a non-stick skillet. After that you can fry the pancakes on medium – low heat for 3 – 4 minutes on each side. Don't make them too big or they will be hard to flip.
- Thirdly, Add cream to a separate bowl and whip until soft peaks form.
- Fourthly, Serve the pancakes with the whipped cream and berries of your choice.
- Here, the pancakes with berries and whipped cream ready to serve.
II. Keto oven-baked Brie cheese
The second dessert will be oven – baked brie cheese. This keto recipes dessert is Elegant, Creamy, and comforting. Keto oven – baked brie cheese is the perfect dessert that you shoukd try, enjoy the magnificent flavor of warm Brie, paired with a savory blend of fresh herbs and toasted nuts. Your next cocktail party just got easier with this dessert! Also Brie works beautifully as a dessert course, too.
There are some Ingredients that you should prepare before cook oven – baked brie cheese.
- 9 oz. Brie cheese or Camembert cheese
- 2 oz. pecans or walnuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary or fresh thyme or fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
Now you are ready to cook oven – baked brie cheese by following these several steps on how to cook it.
- First of all, Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) then place the cheese on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or in a small nonstick baking dish.
- Then, Mince garlic and chop the nuts and herbs coarsely after that start to mix all three together with the olive oil in the same place. Add salt and pepper to taste better.
- Finally, Place the nut mixture on the cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is warm and soft and nuts are toasted. Serve warm or lukewarm.
III. Keto buttercream
The third dessert is buttercream. The pure vanilla love can bring you and your family to joy with the amazing buttercream flavor also fabulous creaminess. This keto buttercream will make you reach for your favorite dessert, and guild the lily of flavortown!.
There are some Ingredients that you should prepare before cook buttercream.
- 8 oz. unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 – 2 tsp erythritol (optional)
Now you are ready to cook buttercream by following these several steps on how to cook it.
- First of all, Brown ¼ of the butter in a small sauce pan until it turns amber in color, but without burning it.
- Second, Pour the browned butter in a beaker and whisk in the rest of the butter bit by bit with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- At the last, Add cinnamon and optional sweetener towards the end.
IV. Keto waffles with blueberry butter
The last dessert will be waffles with blueberry butter. Waffle lovers will enjoy the taste of this keto recipe of waffle with blueberry butter. These fluffy keto waffles come with a satisfying crisp crust and a scoop of creamy blueberry butter. Gluten-free by nature and making it dairy-free is not a problem either. The easiest and tastiest way to please the whole family.
There are some Ingredients that you should prepare before cook waffles with blueberry butter
- 5 oz. melted butter
- 8 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 ⁄ 3 cup coconut flour
- 3 oz. butter
- 1 oz. fresh blueberries
Now you are ready to cook waffles with blueberry butter by following these several steps on how to
- Firstly, Mix melted butter and eggs. Add remaining ingredients and mix to a smooth batter using an electric hand mixer.
- Secondly,Allow to rest for 5 minutes while you heat the waffle iron to medium.
- Thirdly,After properly heated, pour batter into iron and bake until golden. Baking time depends on the size of your waffle iron; we filled ours with 3 ⁄ 4 cup (1 1 ⁄ 2 dl) batter. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Finally, Mix butter and blueberries with an electric hand mixer and serve with waffles.
Furthurmore, There are 4 keto keto recipes desserts such as pancakes with berries and whipped cream, oven – baked brie cheese, buttercream and waffles with blueberry butter. Those 4 desserts can bring up joy to your family dinner. The taste of every dinner foods of the list above have good recipes to be noted.