The best time to have ground beef with your family is dinner time. Keto recipes ground beef will give you the best idea to cook ground beef for having a great dinner food with the special recipes that you will put on your list. Those 3 keto recipes such as keto meat pie, Keto hamburger patties with creamy tomato sauce and fried cabbage and Keto Tex-Mex casserole.
I. Keto Meat Pie
The first keto recipe is keto meat pie where it can keep everyone happy with this satisfying, cheese- topped keto masterpiece. Meat pie may be a little old school style yet it is time to rediscover its deliciousness with the new recipes. This best to eat with family, friends and etc with the people that you love and enjoy.
There are some Ingredients that you should prepare before cook meat pie.
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp water
- 8 oz. cottage cheese
- 7 oz. shredded cheese
- ½ yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 20 oz. ground beef or ground lamb
- 1 tbsp dried oregano or dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp tomato paste or ajvar relish
- ½ cup water
Now you are ready to cook meat pie by following these several steps on how to cook it.
- First of all, Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Then, Fry onion and garlic in butter or olive oil over medium heat for a few minutes, until onion is soft. Add ground beef and keep frying. Add oregano or basil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tomato paste or ajvar relish. Add water. Lower the heat and let simmer for at least 20 minutes. While the meat simmers, make the dough for the crust.
- Mix all the crust ingredients in a food processor for a few minutes until the dough turns into a ball. If you don’t have a food processor, you can mix by hand with a fork.
- After that, Place a round piece of parchment paper in a well-greased springform pan or deep- dish pie pan — 9-10 inches (23-25 cm) in diameter — to make it easier to remove the pie when it’s done. Spread the dough in the pan and up along the sides. Use a spatula or well-greased fingers. Once the crust is shaped to the pan, prick the bottom of the crust with a fork.
- Pre-bake the crust for 10-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and place the meat in the crust. Mix cottage cheese and shredded cheese together, and layer on top of the pie.
- Finally, Bake on lower rack for 30-40 minutes or until the pie has turned a golden color.
II. Keto Hamburger Patties with Creamy Tomato Sauce and Fried Cabbage
The next keto recipes ground beef is hamburger patties with creamy tomato sauce and fried cabbage. A delicious burger needs no bun! All you need is enjoy this satisfying patty bare and topped with creamy tomato gravy and a side of sautéed cabbage. Then here ready the most delicious ground beef and how the look can attract you from outside and its taste. Keto satisfaction guaranteed!.
There are some Ingredients that you should prepare before cook hamburger patties with creamy tomato sauce and fried cabbage
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz. fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste or ajvar relish
- salt and pepper
- 25 oz. ground beef
- 1 egg
- 3 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 oz. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil, for frying
- 1 oz. butter, for frying
Fried green cabbage
- 25 oz. shredded green cabbage
- 4¼ oz. butter
- salt and pepper
Now you are ready to cook hamburger patties with creamy tomato sauce and fried cabbage by following these several steps on how to cook it.
- Firstly, Shred the cabbage finely using a food processor or sharp knife.
- Secondly, Add butter to a large frying pan.
- Thirdly, Place the pan over medium high heat and sauté the shredded cabbage for at least 15 minutes or until the cabbage is wilted and golden brown around the edges.
- Finally, Stir regularly and lower the heat a little towards the end. Add salt and pepper to taste.
III. Keto Tex-Mex Casserole
The last one will be tex-Mex casserole where the casserole hearty and spicy have a delicious taste till make you daydream. Loaded with classic Tex-Mex goodness, minus the carbs. this easy keto casserole will satisfy all your south of the border cravings. This recipes will help you to cook the easiest way and simple one but the taste will make you wants more.
There are some Ingredients that you should prepare before cook tex-Mex casserole
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 2 oz. butter
- 3 tbsp Tex-Mex seasoning
- 7 oz. crushed tomatoes
- 2 oz. pickled jalapeños
- 7 oz. shredded cheese, for example Monterey Jack
For s erving
- 1 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 5 oz. leafy greens or iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup guacamole (optional)
Now you are ready to cook tex-Mex casserole by following these several steps on how to cook it.
- First of all, Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Then, Fry the ground beef in butter on medium high heat, until cooked through and no longer pink.
- Add Tex-Mex seasoning and crushed tomatoes. Stir and let simmer for 5 minutes. Taste to see if it needs additional salt and pepper.
- Place the ground-beef mixture in a greased baking dish (about 9" or 23 cm in diameter). Top with jalapeños and cheese.
- After that, Bake on upper rack in oven for 15–20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Next, Chop the scallion finely and mix with the crème fraîche or sour cream in a separate bowl.
- Finally, Serve the casserole warm with a dollop of the crème fraîche or sour cream, guacamole and a green salad.
Furthurmore, There are 3 keto recipes ground beef such as keto meat pie, Keto hamburger patties with creamy tomato sauce and fried cabbage and Keto Tex-Mex casserole. Those 3 ground beef can bring up joy to your family dinner. The taste of every dinner foods of the list
above have good recipes to be noted.